I normally access my music by buying them on itunes, so yes I do buy them, I don’t stream music and I’ve only been to one concert. People who make music for a living make most their money by selling their tickets or by promoting. Copyrights can cause people to lose their jobs and their money. I think they are pretty expensive and thats why people download them illegally, and the only thing I see changing is that more music will be illegally downloaded.
- ” The theme, Teens in touch” said Bill Ludlow, student council president, ” expresses the spirit of this year’s conference”.
- Ms. Sadie Lane, Council faculty adviser, stated that council members are serving kids’ favorites-pizza, and ice cream for lunch.
- Student Council president, Bill Ludlow, stated that the Byrnehurst Student Council originated the idea for the conference, and it’s members will serve as hosts.
- “Teens everywhere share the same problems.” Said Student council president Bill Ludlow, “This gives us all a chance to learn from each other”.
- Ms. Sadie Lane, Council faculty adviser, said “it’s a good idea getting better every year” while talking about the conference.
– Is it important that we have a free and open press Why/Why not?
Yes it is, the fact that we have the freedom of press stands as a symbol for how free we are. As a large nation some things are bound to go wrong so we leave it to the media to let us know when something does.
-What would happen if we didn’t have a free and open press?
If we didn’t have a free press we wouldn’t know when things went wrong we would be living in a false sense of security. The people would lose their voice.
-Would it be better or worse? Why/Why not?
It would seem better but it would actually be worse. The media wouldn’t talk about the bad stuff so we would assume that everything was fine, we would be under a blanket of false security while the government just got more and more corrupt.
-Would social media be different? How?
Yes, people wouldn’t be able to state their opinion any more, at least not freely. So people we look up to for standing up for what they believe in would be arrested for just that.
What it is: The west Ag website
Where it is: The western hemisphere
Interesting fact: it talks about farming and animals a lot